International Institute of Islamic economics and finance is an innovative business school introducing the latest teaching methodologies to deliver the courses to students all over the world. IISEF is one of the youngest Islamic economics and finance educational institute introduced a number of methodologies and strategies to deliver the course materials. The school is presently using all the latest educational technology available in the market. Our course materials are
- Virtualized learning – Some of the modules in the course are explained using the whiteboard animation technology with voice over. This learning methodology would make students feel more comfortable and confident when learning basic principles.
- Slides – All of the course materials are converted into slides so that students will have enough written and printed materials to study at their own time.
- Case study – Most of the complicated concepts in Islamic finance have been explaining using case studies.
- Webinars and forums – Webinars are conducted by industry experts to discuss the latest trends and changes in the Islamic finance and Halal industry.
Our Assessment strategies
Quizzes – The quizzes includes Multiple choice quetion and True/false
Assignments – The students need to complete research based assignments in order to know the practicality of the concepts.
Capstone project/ Mini thesis – Students need to complete a capstone project in order to complete some of the higher level courses.
How are we different from other institutions?
- Most Islamic finance training institutions require the students to watch a number of videos or slides and answer few Multiple choice questions and complete their courses. Our schools give course materials in the form of videos, slide and ebook with a number of different assessment to make sure that students understood the concepts.
- We prepare our students to continue their higher studies in Islamic finance or halal economics.
- We link the students with an industry expert with webinars and helping the students get internships.
- Maintains student records and communicating with the industry whenever there is an opening for jobs.