Executive Diploma in Islamic Finance online course gives an overview of world Islamic finance with deep learning understanding. At the end of the course, the students will have good theoretical and practical knowledge of principles of Islamic finance. The student will develop strong foundation for further studies in Islamic finance. The student will be introduced to the Islamic financial instruments, techniques, understanding of Islamic financial markets.
– The principles of Islamic finance
– History of Islamic finance and introduction to the industry
– Islamic financial instruments
– Introduction to Islamic banking
– Islamic capital market
– Islamic insurance (Takaful) and re-insurance (retakaful)
– Corporate governance for IFI
– Risk management in IFI
– Islamic Accounting and financial reporting
|Program||Diploma in Islamic Finance|
|For Whom||Anyone who wanted to know about Islamic finance at an intermediate level and start a career or academic program in the field of Islamic Finance|
|Study Mode||Distance learning (Online)|
|Duration||Duration 3 – 9 months
Students need to cover 90 hours of study material.
|Prerequisite||Good knowledge of English|
|Fees||US$ 300 *|
|Program intake||Though out the year except Ramadan and Hajj festivals|
|Learning materials||Animated videos, reading materials, Case studies and weekly live Q & A with instructors|
|Assessment||Students need to complete the end of chapter questions and assignments.|
|Award||Diploma in Islamic Finance|
* Limited number of scholarships available for this course. Contact the admission department.