Professional Diploma in Financial Statement Analysis for Islamic Banks
This is a Financial Statement Analysis for Islamic Banks online course. This is an applied Islamic finance and accounting course. This course aims to cover the mechanics of financial statement analysis of Islamic financial institutions including income statements, balance sheets, cash flow analyses and ratio analysis. The course is taught with introductory knowledge on Islamic financial instruments and proceed to the reporting of Islamic financial institutions.
At the end of this course, the students will be able
1. Understand the difference between the report of the financial statements of conventional financial institutions and Islamic financial institutions.
2. Describe the international financial reporting standards and AAOIFI financial reporting of Islamic financial institutions
3. Recognize how to interpret actual excerpts from financial reports and footnotes
4. Analyze financial statement of Islamic financial institution
5. Interpret and give recommendations on the findings
1. Introduction to Islamic Accounting and reporting
2. Accounting standards for IFI
3. Financial statements of IFI
4. Analysis of segment reporting
5. Ratio analysis of Islamic banks
6. Interpretations and recommendation of IFI
|Professional Diploma in financial statement analysis for Islamic financial institution
|Islamic finance professionals, Islamic bankers, auditors. Accountants, Accounting technician, finance managers, treasurers, fund managers, managers of Islamic financial institutions, financial analyst, system analyst, accounting students, academics and students whoever want to start a career in Islamic accounting and reporting.
|Online (Distance learning)
|30 Hours (Flexible - Students have freedom to start at their own time and complete within in 12 months)
|Bachelor or master degrees in business administration, accounting or finance. Full or part qualification in CPA/CMA/CIMA/ACCA/Chartered Accountancy and AAT or working experience as financial analyst
|Not required, however, professional experience in Halal industry will be recognized for Accredited Prior Learning (APL)*
|English language requirements
|Reading, writing and presentations skills
|Animated videos, reading materials, practice worksheet, e-books and case studies weekly live Q & A with instructors
|Students need to complete end of chapter questions, assignments, Capstone projects and recorded presentation.
|Professional Diploma in Financial Statement Analysis for Islamic Financial Institutions
|Students have choice to select the Diploma provider from 1. London School of Business and Social Sciences (LSBSS) 2. Geneva School of Business and Economics (GSBE) 3. American International Theism University (AITU)
|UK £ 250 - London School of Business and Social Sciences (LSBSS) or Geneva School of Business and Economics (GSBE) UK£ 500 - AITU
* Limited number of financial relief and tuition waivers available to deserving students. Contact email@example.com for further details on financial relief/tuition fees and APL