Diploma in Islamic banking
This is a Diploma in Islamic banking online course offered by IIISEF. This course aims to provide you with an extensive, detailed and critical knowledge of the Islamic banking industry. You will gain an understanding of the Islamic banking industry, immediate practical relevance and develop skills and abilities to make professional judgments and informed decisions in reverent work situations.
– The principles of Islamic economics and finance
– Islamic financial instrument (Contracts and application)
– Islamic banking products and operations
– Islamic capital market and instruments
– Corporate governance of Islamic banks
– Risk management in Islamic banks
|Program||Diploma in Islamic Banking|
|For whom||Conventional and Islamic banking staff and anyone who is planning to start a career in the Islamic banking industry|
|Study mode||Distance learning (Online)|
|Duration||Duration 3 – 6 months
Students need to cover 60 hours of study material.
|Prerequisite||Good knowledge of the English language|
|Fees||US $ 500 *|
|Program intake||Though out the year except Ramadan and Hajj holidays|
|Learning materials||Animated videos, reading materials, and case studies weekly live Q & A with instructors|
|Assessment||Student need to complete end of chapter questions and assignments|
|Award||Diploma in Islamic banking|
* Limited number of scholarships available upon confirmation from admission department.