Advanced Diploma in Islamic Finance
This course aims to provide extensive knowledge in Islamic finance. The course discusses Islamic economics, Islamic finance, products, markets, governance and the application of the concepts in the real world. The student will get both theoretical and practical knowledge of Islamic finance. The course will give entry to Masters’s programs in Islamic Finance. This is an online course in Advanced Diploma in Islamic Finance.
Contents of the course
- The principles of Islamic economics and finance
- Islamic commercial law
- Islamic financial instruments
- Islamic banking – Products and Operations
- Islamic Capital markets and instruments
- Sukuk – Islamic bonds
- Takaful and retakaful industry
- Corporate governance for IFI
- Hedging techniques in IFI
- Islamic Accounting and financial reporting
- Mini thesis/ Capstone project
|Program||Advanced Diploma in Islamic Finance|
Anyone who wanted to know about Islamic finance and Accounting at a higher level and start a career or academic program in the field of Islamic Finance and Accounting
|Study mode||Distance learning (Online)|
|Duration||Duration 6 – 18 months (Minimum 6 months and maximum 18 months
Students need to cover 120 hours of study material.
Good knowledge of English and bachelor’s degree in any field or Diploma in business administration or any part/full qualification in ACCA, CIMA, CFA and AAT or any other qualification accepted by the school, case by case/ 2 years work experience would be considered for entry if the student does not have these qualifications.
|Fees||US $ 500 *|
|Program intake||Though out the year except Ramadan and Hajj holidays|
|Learning materials||Animated videos, reading materials, e-books and case studies weekly live Q & A with instructors|
|Assessment||Student need to complete end of chapter questions, assignments, Capstone projects and mini thesis|
|Award||Advanced Diploma in Islamic Finance|
* Limited number of scholarships available upon confirmation from admission department.